Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Arshi OS- Childhood love


Arshi OS- Childhood love
********************************
"Dus saal beet gaye Hume miley hue. Ab aa jaa vapis. Aapni yeh narazgi chod do. Teri yaad satati hai. Wapis aao. Hai Teri yeh aashiq ki pukaar! Wapis aa jaao Khushi!"
{"It's been ten years since we last met. Now please come back. Leave your anger. Your memories torment me. Come back. This is your lover's call. Come back Khushi!"}
Slamming the black diary shut he got up and placed it back safe in his cupboard. Getting dressed, he gazed at his reflection.
"Arnav Singh Raizada!"
He muttered looking at his reflection. Today, he had everything a man could ever want: A successful career as a business man, Lands and properties worth lakhs, corers even but their was always a lack.
The lack of his best friend. 
The lack of his first and last Love. 
The lack of Khushi Kumari Gupta.
He walked out of his house and drove towards his company: AR Designs. 
Once inside the cabin, Arnav sat on his chair and closed his eyes, driving back to his childhood days.
Flashback...
Arnav and Khushi were best friends since they were babies. To say they were dipper buddies would be the perfect way to put it.
Arnav was just two years old when his Garima Maa brought Khushi home. At first he was jealous of her, all the attention of his maa, papa, Garima Maa and Shashi papa was on the little princess. He seriously hated all the attention the miniature girl managed to gain without a single effort. But slowly over time, the jealousy was replaced with utter possession.
Little Arnav was obsessed with his little Pari, Khushi, and he would NEVER allow anyone to hurt, scold or even touch her. At school, during lunch breaks, Arnav would find Khushi and bring her to the spot. He fed her, joked around with her and then helped her understand the work that she had written in her book.
The duo were inseparable to part.
Over the corse of the years, Arnav began to fall for his innocent Khushi who was completely oblivious...
Flashback end...
Arnav jolted out of his thoughts, hearing the sudden knock on his cabin door.
"Come in!"
The door opened and there stood his PA Aman Mathur, shivering in fear.
"A...ASR...? I.... Ummmm..." He stuttered, triggering Arnav's anger.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY AMAN?! YOU KNOW I HATE PEOPLE WHO STUTTER! GET TO THE POINT!" Arnav bellowed, causing Aman to shudder  back in fright.
"ASR someone is here to meet you. She hasn't got an appointment but she's stating its urgent. She claims to know you. She's not saying her name and that she'll only go after you talk to her." Aman stated quickly.
Arnav got up and looked down from the one sided glass. There stood a petite girl dressed in a magenta Anarkali. Her eyes and nose were slightly red due to her cries. At that moment, Arnav felt his heart beating rapidly in his ribcage making him feel angry.
What the hell! Why am I feeling like that?! I love my Pari! My Khushi!! Why am I feeling like that for that girl outside?! Arnav internally screamed. Unable to control himself, he turned his back towards the glass and summoned Aman.
"Take her name down. Force her to tell you if necessary. Ask the guards to throw her out. I'm not meeting her. And I want a full report about that girl within an hour. Your job is on the line!" Arnav growled ruthlessly. Nodding, Aman immediately left not wanting to annoy his boss more.
When Aman left, Arnav turned back to look at the girl. He saw Aman writing her name down and could hear her cries faintly as the guards took her out. Arnav's heart clenched at the sight but then immense rage fell on him.
Who the hell is she?! She must be another gold digger! I love only Khushi and my heart only beats for her! I love her! No one can take her place! Arnav thought and sat down on his chair with a thud. His mind drifted back to the day he committed the biggest crime making him lose her...
Flashback...
Khushi was now 14 and Arnav had recently just turned 16.
One fateful day, Khushi got the news about the death of her parents. Ironically, that day Arnav was to leave for America for his higher studies. Arnav received the call from his father stating about the death of his Garima Maa and Shashi Papa. Although Arnav was devastated, he went towards the airport with a stone on his heart. He knew his Pari would be absolutely broken but he was bounded by the oath his Garima maa gave him.
"Remember Arnav. No matter what happens you will go to America for your higher studies. Tujhe meri kasam! {You have my oath}" 
Garima's voice haunted as he boarded the plane. That day Arnav realised that maybe Garima knew that she may not live long....
The aftermath of his decision was terrible. When He returned back His maa stopped talking to him, his father stayed annoyed with him and Khushi? His Pari had vanished. Vanished in thin air. He begged his mother to tell him about her surroundings but Ratna stayed mum. Not a single syllable came out to tell him.
Why would she? You left her alone in the time of need! Why would she stay in contact? Arnav's heart mocked and tears of acid ran down his face.
That day Arnav realised that he was selfish. Selfish for his own needs....
Flashback ends....
Arnav snapped open his blood shot eyes. Two tears ran down his face.
"Wapis aa jaao jaan! Apne Arnav ka haal dekh lo. Wapis aao na!"
{"Come back to me my Love! Look at the state of your Arnav. Come back na!"} Arnav whispered to the air. 
That very moment,Aman knocked bringing in the report of the anonymous girl.
Signing off Aman with another load of work, Arnav opened the file but the content left him flabbergasted.
" Name: Khushi Kumari Gupta. 
Age: 24
Occupation: Asha Orphanage CEO. Teacher. 
Family: Garima Gupta- Mother-{Deceased}
Shashi Gupta- Father- 
{Deceased}.
Address: XYZ Street. 21 Kishore apartments, Dehli.
Ms Gupta is the founder and CEO of Asha Orphanage. She's also a teacher there. She had no family and claims that she knows The ASR. She's had no past flings and has a very good image. Financially she is also very stable."
Slamming the file shut, Arnav got up wiped his hand on his sweaty face.
Shit! What have I done?! She came to meet me and I...?! Damnit! I need to sort this out! There's no way I'm letting her go this time! I'm coming Khushi! Determined, Atnav rushed out of his cabin and ran towards his car, shocking his employees.
Arnav couldn't care less. All that mattered was Khushi. His Khushi. His happiness. His Pari!
Driving towards her address, the smile from Arnav lips didn't fade, in fact it grew. Arnav felt so close to his goal. His goal to find his Khushi. The goal to get his love back.
Finally reaching the address, Arnav ran up the staircase to number 21. 
Rigorously ringing the bell, Arnav showed his excitement.
Finally, the door opened but the sight in front of him was like acid being pored into his heart. There stood the girl who he had thrown out this morning. The girl who had turned out to be his Pari. His Khushi.
Khushi's eyes were sore from the constant crying. After ten years, Khushi had gathered courage and came to see her Arnav who she fell for even after the sin he commited.  She had thought to talk it out with him and confess her feelings. She had thought to forgive him. But instead she was insulted again. 
Ten years back he had left her alone. Some bullies mocked her as her Arnav left her when she needed him most. Now ten years later she felt insulted again.
Without a seconds  delay Arnav came inside and pulled Khushi into a tight hug. When Khushi tried to retaliate, Arnav only pulled her closer (if it was possible) , nuzzling into her neck.
"Khushi!" His voice shone with happiness and Khushi fell weak. She reciprocated the hug, causing Arnav to smile.  
Typical Khushi! He thought.
Breaking off, Arnav wrapped one of his arms round her waist whilst one hand cupped her cheek.
"Where were you hiding? How could you give me such a big punishment? I searched for you like crazy. I missed you damn it! You... You just left! You didn't even give me a chance to apologise or explain. Khushi I'm so sorry for abandoning you in the most critical condition but I was helpless." Arnav scolded and apologised at the same time.
All through that time Khushi stood still and gazed into Arnav's molten chocolate eyes.
He's grown into his looks. Just like my Arnav. Khushi thought.
"Why should I come back Arnavji? I thought to forgive you but today I was humiliated in front of everyone in your office. You... You abandoned me. You're not the Arnav I knew. You left me there with mumma and baba's corpses. I cried for you but you never came! People taunted me! I wished I had di-" Khushi's voice cracked as she sobbed. 
Before she could complete her sentence she felt cold, hard dominating lips on hers. Her eyes widened in surprise but shut instantly. Arnav's hand cupped her nape whilst his other hand wrapped around her waist. Khushi didn't reciprocate but melted into him, letting him handle her the way he wants.
Arnav in the hand, bit hard, punishing Khushi by kissing her. Punishing her for thinking about death. For talking about death.
How dare she think about leaving me? I just got her back! I'm not letting her go. Now now not ever!! Arnav thought as her devoured her lips.
Finally, after minutes of passionately kissing Khushi, Arnav broke the kiss and gazed at Khushi's red face.
"Khushi! Don't you ever dare to think about death. I haven't got you back to let you go! You are mine! JUST MINE!" Arnav growled in possessiveness.
Just then,Realisation dawned upon him.
They'd just shared a kiss. 
Their first kiss.
The kiss that she'll remember her whole life.
"Hell Khushi! I want to kill you and then kill myself! We've ruined our first kiss!" Arnav scolded and Khushi couldn't help but chuckle mutely at the sight.
"Why does it effect you?" Khushi whispered to him.
"Huh...?" Arnav asked confused. 
"Why does it matter? Why do you care if I live or die? You left me alone when I was just 14! You were selfish enough to leave me alone for your own sake! Why do you suddenly care?!" Khushi screamed.
"I'm so sorry! I wanted to come but Garima maa gave me an oath to go to America and persist in my study. When I came back you had left. Maa and papa haven't talked properly with me since you left! Khushi I am sorry. I'm sorry for humiliating you today! I'm sorry!Please forgive me. I beg you!"
Looking at the sincerity in his eyes and voice, Khushi looked away debating. 
"Khushi I love you!" He whispered to which Khushi instantly looked up.
"I love you. I've always loved you. I wasn't living when you weren't there. Khushi forgive me. I promise I won't ever hurt you again. Please! I really truly love you!" Arnav confessed- his eyes moist.
Not hearing a reply from her, Arnav panicked.
Why isn't she replying? Does she not love me? His heart asked scared.
Why would she? You left her alone in the time of  need. Arnav's mind mocked back.
The next actions of Khushi lead Arnav stupefied.
Khushi tiptoed and pressed her lips lightly on Arnav's cheek.
"I love you too Arnavji...!" She whispered in his ear, causing him to give out a full blown smile.
"Really?! Even after everything?!" He asked utterly surprised.
Was this real?!
"Yes. I came to meet you today because I couldn't live without you anymore. I wanted to forgive and forget. I want you back Arnavji. I want my best friend back. I've always loved you even after everything. Sometimes that used to make me angry as you had left but I couldn't help it. I truly love you!" Finishing her confession, Khushi was in Arnav's arms in the next second.
She felt her shoulder get wet and instantly understood what was the reason.
Arnav's tears.
"I can't believe how lucky I am! I've got you back! Khushi I promise to put the world at your feet! I'll never leave you alone! I love you damnit!" He sobbed and Khushi just pulled him closer, comforting him.
"Shhhh it's ok. It's just you and me. I'm yours." Khushi soothed.
Finally Sealing the deal with a kiss Arnav brought Khushi back to his home where everything began to fall into place....
The end!
****************************************************
Heya guys!. Leave your views please! Your response is my motivation! 😘❤️.

1 comment: