Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Arshi OS- Ishq wala Love



Background
: Khushi is working in AR as ASR's Secretary . Arnav has feelings for  Khushi and vice verser. Just pure fluff and jealousy. NOT based on any of the IPKKND tracks but all characters are the same! Enjoy!
****************************************************************
"KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!! IN MY CABIN RIGHT NOW!!" The Lion roared shaking the foundation of AR Designs.
The employees of AR designs began to pray for their sanki colleague who was not so gracefully summoned to their boss's cabin.
On the other hand, Khushi gulped not understanding what she had just done wrong.
"Hey Devi Maiyaan! Ab Kya kar diya humne? Laad governor aise Kyun chilay hamare Liye? Raksha karna Devi Maiyaan!"
{" Hey Devi Maiyaan! What have I done now? Why did that Laad Governor scream like that for me? Protect me Devi Maiyaan!"} Khushi prayed aloud as she took quivering steps towards the lion's cabin.
Placing three quick knocks on the door, she sought  permission to enter only to find a fuming Arnav waiting for her- his arms crossed over his muscular chest and his ears giving out smoke.
Entering and closing the door behind her, Khushi stood paralysed at her place,  her eyes downcast.
"What do you think you were doing downstairs with Nikhil?!" Arnav fumed as he took a long stride forward. 
Seeing her not reply, the demon within irked up.
"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!! ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH NIKHIL?!"
Khushi shivered with the intensity of his voice and looked up- vulnerable.
"Woh.... Woh... W-"
"STOP STAMMERING! ANSWER ME PROPERLY!" Arnav bellowed and Khushi immediately yelped in response.
Arnav smirked inwardly seeing the frightened Lamb in front of him. The same lamb who had captured his stone cold heart.
"Woh... Nikhilji humme ek naya gaana sunaa rahe the. Woh Lunch break thi issi liye humne socha ke hum unke saath woh gaana sunle-"
{"Woh... Nikhilji was requesting me to listen to a song. It was Lunch break so I thought that I should listen to the song-"}
Khushi was rudely cut off by the lion himself.
"Lunch break was over exactly fifteen seconds before you and Nikhil began to listen to the damn song Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta!" Arnav stated and Khushi's eyes widened in shock.
Was he noting down each second?  Khushi asked herself mutely.
"I note down each and every milli-second Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta! Now tell me, Which song did that Nikhil make you listen to?"
Did I just say that out loud? Khushi asked herself, completely ignoring Arnav's question.
Arnav couldn't help but smirk openly. Taking another step forward, leaving no gap between the two, Arnav leant into khushi.
"You didn't say that out loud Khushi, I just know what you're thinking about. Now answer me, What song was Nikhil making you listen to?" He huskily whispered in her ears, causing her eyes to widen more.
"Huh....?!" Khushi asked in total daze as she could only hear her own heart going "Dhak- Dhak! Dhak-Dhak!"
"Miss Khushi! I've asked you several times! What song was Nikhil making you listen to? Answer me!" He raised his voice again. Anger was evident on his face but only Arnav knew the state of himself inside. Within himself, he was chuckling seeing his secretary's reaction.
"Main.... Main Tera Boyfriend! From Raabta."
Arnav saw red. 
How dare HE?! No, How dare SHE?! Arnav thought. All the mischievous thoughts flew out of the window and Arnav pulled Khushi closer to him by her waist, plastering their bodies together, causing her to gasp.
"How dare you Khushi?! How could you listen to such a stupid song? And that to with Nikhil?!"
Arnav spoke, forgetting that they were at work.
"Ji? Woh gaana itna bura toh nahin hai. Kaafi achha hai. Humme bhi bhot passand Aaya! Sushantji itne hot lag rahe the ke-"
{"Pardon? That song isn't that bad. It's quite good. In fact, I really loved it. Sushantji looked so hot that I-"}
"SHUT UP!!"
Khushi sudden stopped talking and tried to jump back but couldn't due to the firm hands on her waist.
How dare she? How dare she praise that damn Sushant? Him? And hot?! Please! Has she even met me? Arnav's subconscious fumed as he stared angrily at Khushi. If looks could kill, Khushi would have turned to ashes right now.
Taking a deep breath Arnav continued. 
"Miss Khushi, I am not happy in reminding you that this is AR Designs! The number one design company in India and second worldwide! You are not allowed to chit chat on worldly things during office hours! This is my last warning! I do NOT want you anywhere near Nikhil! Is that understood?"
Khushi meekly nodded, utterly confused on what was happening.
Hey Devi Maiyaan! Yeh Laad governor ko Kya Ho Gaya hai?! Kitne Ajeeb hai yeh! Khushi thought to herself.
"Good. Now go and get me some black coffee. We have a lot of work to catch up on!" Arnav ordered but Khushi still stood paralysed.
Arnav raised a brow silently asking Khushi what was the problem.
"Sir, please let go of my waist," Khushi whispered hotly and Arnav immediately left her- flushed.
Without a seconds delay, Khushi legged it out of the cabin leaving her boss in mute chuckles.
Arnav thought back to the day he had first met his Angel. He remembered how they both had fought over who bumped into who. He called her a "Jangli Billi" (wild cat) Whilst she named him "Laad Governor". Arnav being ASR refused to admit his fault and Khushi who was as stubborn as him was in no place to back out. 
After such a catastrophic meet, Arnav found out that the girl appointed for his secretary was non other than Khushi- the girl he had fought with.
Khushi couldn't believe it either but nonetheless accepted to continue the job, forgetting about their fight.
Arnav found out that Khushi,just like him, was also an orphan. He felt sympathetic towards her at first. Soon that sympathy turned to pure care and unknowingly he fell madly in love with his wild cat who was a lamb in front of him.
Arnav snapped out of memory lane as he heard a light knock on his cabin door. Knowing who it was, he allowed the petite figure(Khushi) to come inside and the duo began their work.
The duo secretly admired each other doing work and couldn't help but silently fall for each other more...
One week later...
"I'm going to confess to Khushi today! Come on! You're ASR! Don't be scared! Think of this as a deal!" Arnav encouraged to himself in front of the mirror.
Who would have thought that the great ASR would be talking himself in front of a mirror and that too for a girl?! His brain mocked.
"Dil Kya Kare jab kisi ko kisi se Pyaar Ho jaaye!"
{"what can the heart do when
someone falls in love with someone!"} His heart sang the reply.
"Aur haan, Mister! Yeh koi business deal nahin hai! Yeh hai love! Ishq wala love!"
{"Oh yes, Mister! This isn't some business  deal.  This is love! Love which is about love!"} His heart chided and Arnav smiled in the mirror- confident that his love will be successful.... 
Arnav had invited Khushi to his farmhouse. He had told her to wear the dress they had been working on in order for a "deal". Little did Khushi know, this was the deal of her life.
As Khushi entered the hall of Arnav's farmhouse, she looked around- the room was decorated like a bride with the lights off and tiny scented candles living out their Ray.
She found Arnav standing in the middle of the room and she walked towards him in tiny steps.
"Sir-"
"Shhhhh.... Arnav. Call me Arnav." 
Arnav silenced her and have her the command.
He extended the rose which he was holding towards her.
"Thank you Arnavji." Khushi whispered in pleasant surprise.
"What is go-"
"Shhhh..." Arnav silenced her by placing his index  finger on her lips. 
As of on cue, music began to play from his phone.
Arnav began to singalong to the lyrics to Khushi's favourite song-waltzing along with her. 
Surkh wala soze waala faiz waalaa love
Hota hai jo love se zyaada
Waisey waala love
{Love with deep colour, with passion and with ardour
Which is more than just love
That kind of love..}
Ishq wala love
Hua joh dard bhi hamko aaj kuch zyaada hua
Ishq wala love
yeh kya hua hai kya khabar yahi pataa hai zyaada hua
Ishq wala love
Agarr yeh usko bhi hua hai phirr bhi mujhko zyaada hua
Ishq wala love
{Love that's about love
When it pained today, it was a bit more than usual
Love that is about love
Don't know what has happened, I just know that it is a bit more than usual
Love that is about love
If it happened the same way to her too, I will say that it happened more to me than her
Love that is about real love}
Meri neend jaise pehli baar tooti ho
Aankhen mal ke maine dekhi hai subah
Huee dhoop zyaada le ke teri roshni, din chadha
Ishq waala love..
{As if my sleep has broken for the first time
n I've seen the morning rubbing my eyes
By keeping your light, the sun shone more, and the day is on its top
Love that is about love}
Khushi couldn't help but sing along as Arnav twirled her around.
Jhaanke baadlon ki jaali ke peechhe se
Ghare chaandni yeh mujhko itna
Le ke noor sa woh chaand mera yaheen pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
Ishq wala love..
{He peeps behind the net of clouds
This moonlight stares at me so much..
keeping a brightness (in himself), my moon is hidden here only
Love, that's about real, deep love.}
Jo aise hota joh milte tum, ho jaate gum saath mere
Hote hote hoga samjhaaye ho, tham jaa ae thamm, oh dil mere
Tutaa zyada zyada taara jab gira
Zara zyaada zyaada mangoon dil teraa
Kabhi zyaada zyaada maane na dil yeh sarphira, ishq wala love
Badaa yeh dil nadan tha, par aaj kuch zyaada hua, ishq wala love
{If it happens so, that you meet me, and disappear with me
It will take place slowly, by persuading, be patient, o my heart..
When the shooting star fell down 
I started asking for your heart a bit more
Sometimes this crazy heart does not listen to me, in this love.
This heart was very stupid, but today it's even more stupid.. this love...}
jo khone ka tha dar tujhe, pata nahin kyoon zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Hua joh dard bhi to hamko aaj kuchh zyada hua..
{I don't know why but The fear of losing you became greater
Love, that is about love
When it pained today, it was a bit more than usual}
Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love...
The two finished singing and dancing with Khushi's back plastered to Arnav's front and Arnav breathing in her scent. 
Khushi breathed heavily as Arnav turned her around to face him.
"Arnavji...?"
Arnav kneeled down onto one knee and held Khushi's hand gently like a true gentleman.

"Khushi... I know I'm not good with words but today I'll give it a try. I know I'm not perfect Khushi. I know that we're poles apart. But still you've made me fall for you. Despite everything. 
Khushi I love you. You've captured my stone cold heart. Your innocence, your smile, your care, your eyes and each and every thing about you has turned me into a possessive lover of yours. I've fallen crazily in love with you that I can't think of my life without you. You've made me come back alive. 
So Khushi Kumari Gupta, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? Be the mother of my children? Bind myself with you? 
I love you... Damnit!"
Arnav earnestly confessed and a crying Khushi couldn't sat anything but just nodded in consent. 
"Yes...yes! YESSS!!" She exclaimed as Arnav slid the ring onto her finger and stood up.
"I love you too Arnavji! I love you so much!" Khushi confessed, plastering her forehead with his.
A happy Arnav couldn't believe what he just heard and looked at Khushi admiringly.
"Khushi..." He breathed as he leaned in, cupping her face.
Khushi closed her eyes in response giving permission to Arnav to seal their new relationship.
That night the stars above witnessed what true love was and the two souls under the sky rejoiced at their newly formed relationship...
The end!
****************************************************
Heya guys! Hope you enjoyed the one shot! I know it's kinda cheesy just like "perfect just the way you are". Leave your views please! Your response is my motivation! 😘❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment