Monday, April 13, 2020

Ashi OS: Perfect Just The Way You Are!

Background: An Arshi Os based on trust, assurance and pure love.
Based on the Sheetal Track.
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
Perfect Just The Way You Are!






"I'm sorry Khushi. Aarav is my son. Mine and Sheetal's son. I'm sorry to say but You are just an embarrassment for me. You're  so low class, and you've got absolutely no fashion taste. That's why I decided that Sheetal and I should get married because Aarav has the full right to live with both of his parents. Please sign these divorce papers and free me from this relationship!" Arnav requested, ignoring the look of shock, betrayal and hurt that was clearly reflecting on Khushi's face. Besides Arnav, stood a smirking Sheetal, casually leaning against Him and in between them Aarav stood, his face expressionless. 
His previous harsh words began to rush around her again. 
"You're just a gold digger!" 
"Damned characterless girl!"
"You would do anything for money!"
"Low status woman!"
"Because I HATE YOU!" 

"Arnavji! H... How can you even demand a d...di...divorce from me? We've spent so much time together. Has that not meant anything for you?" Khushi found her voice. Her voice cracked as her throat constricted with emotion and her eyes began to drop those wretched tears of acid.
"Sorry to say Khushi, that was just mere attraction from me. My true love is Sheetal. Please sign these papers."
His voice was completely firm and held no regret on letting her go.
"Sign the papers Khushi!" Arnav demand once more.
All her hopes died out as she saw him proposing Sheetal in front of her.
Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada had now lost against her husbands Ex-girlfriend...

****************************************************************
"NAHIIIIINNN!!!! ARNAVJI PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! YOU'RE ALL THAT I HAVE!! PLEASE!"
Khushi woke up with a jolt. She looked around to look at her surroundings. Thick beads of sweat fell from her forehead down to her face and neck. Her eyes red with the tears she had unknowingly wept in her sleep and she was breathing hard, in order to catch her breath. 
"Khushi? Khushi?!" Arnav's worried voice echoed around her, but Khushi stayed lost, unable to understand what was happening around in her surroundings.
Arnav gently placed is hand on her shivering shoulder. Khushi jerked in response, causing Arnav to be flabbergasted. He immediately took his hand off and stared at his scared shivering wife.
Khushi huddled herself to the corner of the bed as if she was trying to save herself from him. 
Did she just jerk away from me? Arnav mutely asked himself.
"You're just a gold digger!" 
"Damned characterless girl!"
"You would do anything for money!"
"Low status woman!"
"Because I HATE YOU!" 
All of Arnav's hideous words echoed around the four walls of Their bedroom again. 
As Arnav touched her shoulder Khushi jerked back in order to save herself from another abuse from Arnav.
"S...stay away! D...Don't  c...come cl...closer!"  Khushi screamed as Arnav came closer to support her.
"Khushi! Khushi relax sweetheart! It's me, Arnav! Your Arnavji! Calm down dear!" Arnav comforted but Khushi was no where near stopping. She whimpered as Arnav pulled her close to him.
"Shhh. Calm down. I'm here now. Shhhhh." He  consoled, hugging her  close like a baby.
"Baby, it's just me. Your Arnavji. Why are you scared of me?"
"Leave me! You're going to hurt me again! You hate me! You're gonna marry that Sh-" she was cut off as Arnav silenced her with a drugging kiss. Arnav couldn't understand what Khushi was on about but he was sure that she had a nightmare on  him either hurting or abusing her.
His kiss wasn't of passion or anger. His kiss was just a simple gesture in telling her that he's there no matter what.
Khushi finally came to her senses and kissed him back in her own unique way making Arnav give out a slight smile. 
Pulling out of the kiss, Arnav kissed the top of Khushi's forehead,he cradled her in his arms and asked her to tell him what was wrong.
"I'm sorry. I'm just missing  my parents. I'm sorry." Her lie was caught instantly by Arnav who chose to ignore it and rested the matter there itself.
"Sleep baby girl." He said as he caressed her hair, making her fall in a deep sleep.
Arnav stared at the calm sleeping face of his wife and wondered what had gotten into her some time ago.
He recalled how her behaviour had changed in the past week, ever since Sheetal and Aarav arrived.
He noticed how she had distanced herself from their family, who were quite busy with the hospitality of the new guests which were now staying over. Arnav  also noticed how disturbed Khushi had been since she had found out that Sheetal and him were dating during collage.
Right then the bulb to his brain lit and he finally found the answers to all his unvoiced questions. 
"She's insecure! She thinks that I'll leave her!" He exclaimed to himself.
Arnav felt a tad bit disheartened.
Couldn't she confide with me? Does she not trust me? Is she doubting me? He asked himself as he cuddled his wife in her sleep.
Maybe she was scared. Maybe she didn't want to anger you. Maybe she wanted you to tell her that she mattered. His heart replied in response to his silent questions.
"I need to make you confide with me Khushi. I need to make sure that you know that I'll always be there. Don't worry khushi. I'm never leaving you and that I'll prove tomorrow!" He mumbled to Khushi's tired body in the dimly lit room. Smirking at his plan, Arnav kissed the top of her head again before allowing fatigue to take over him...  
~~Next morning~~
When Arnav had woken up the next morning, he had found the right side of his bed empty and ready made.
He smiled as he shook his head knowing that his little wife would be downstairs making breakfast for him and his family.
After getting ready, Arnav made his way downstairs to find nearly everyone sitting at the dining table. He sat down in his chair and wished everyone a good morning to which he got a happy reply back from everyone.
Just as Khushi was about to come next to Arnav to it down, Sheetal came and sat on her seat, instantly angering Arnav.
"Sheetal, that's Khushi's seat. Move from there." He stated not so nicely.
"It's just a seat Arnav. Chill." Sheetal casually replied, making Arnav even more furious.
"It's not just a seat. It's the seat that holds ASR'S wife's status. Move from there now!"
Muttering a "sorry", Sheetal moved to the opposite side of the table, sulking.
No one in the Raizada family chose to retaliate against Arnav as they very well knew that he was absolutely right. In fact, they were proud of Arnav for standing up for his wife.
Arnav lightly pulled  a paralysed  Khushi down, breaking her out of the shock she had just received.
He began to fill her plate with the various dishes and started to feed her.
The whole table hooted as they saw Arnav openly romance with Khushi, who was blushing harshly. Arnav couldn't help but smirk at the sight of her being so effected by him.
Anjali:"Khushiji! Ab asoolan aap ko bhi Chhote ko khillana chahiye, hain na Nani?"
{"Khushiji! As per rule, you should also feed Chhote, isn't that right Nani?"}
Anjali teased as Nani joined in.
Khushi then began to feed Arnav, due to the silent pleading of Arnav and the constant teasing from Anjali.
As she fed him, Arnav slyly licked and bit her fingers making her go red; but to add to that, every time she looked at him in a please-stop way, he'd just wink in response causing her to huff in annoyance. 
Finally after a long  breakfast, Khushi began to help Payal clear up whilst Arnav went and sat in the lounge to wait for her.
Arnav:"Khushi! Hurry up! We need to leave soon!" He called out.
"Kahan jaa rahe hain hum Arnavji?"
{"Where are we going Arnavji?"}  Khushi asked confused. Arnav hadn't mentioned that they had to go anywhere so the sudden plan surely made Khushi confused.
Arnav:"Just get ready Sweetest. I've informed Nani and Di, so don't worry. We need to leave in five minutes. Oh, and pack a pair of night wears for yourself and I."
Confused at the sudden damand, Khushi just nodded and left to get ready, not understanding what was going on in Arnav's ASR mind. 
**************************************************
"Arnavji! Where are we going? Why have you tied a cloth to my eyes? Tell me na! Arnavji!" Khushi wailed in absolute annoyance as Arnav drove to the destination, which was till Unknown to her.
"Khushi, just  zip it. Or else I swear that I will kiss you right here!" Arnav warned and it worked. Khushi huffed and puffed but didn't allow a single syllable to rise from her throat.
Screeching into a stop, Arnav gently led an angry Khushi out of the car and guided her to a bench. He took off he blindfold and Khushi looked at her surroundings in pure delight.
"Mumma's garden!" She breathed in sheer happiness as she saw Arnav sit beside her, taking her hands in his.
"Confide with me Khushi. I'm all yours. I brought you here today as I know something has been bothering you. You're not that same Khushi that I had married. You don't confide with me, you don't fight with me. You don't act like who you are! What's wrong? Tell me baby girl! It's killing me! It's hurting me! The fact I can't help my lady love is slowly killing me with utter guilt. Tell me sweetheart! I promise to stand by you! To stay together!
Trust me! I love you!"
By the time Arnav finished what he was saying, Khushi's eyes were already wet it's the shedding tears.
"I can't handle it anymore Arnavji! I can't! I've bore everything that's happened in life with a happy smile but now I have no strength!
It hurts Arnavji! It hurts to see when you give Sheetal and Aarav more importance, even though it's unknowingly. It hurts to see a complete person of flesh and bone who acts like a Xerox copy of you. It hurts to see Sheetal lovingly staring at you! I'm sorry Arnavji but like a typical wife, I'm very insecure. I can't handle the fact that you'll leave me. Arnavji, you're the one person I can call as mine. I love you!" Her voice held deep emotion, as tears flew out of her eyes. Arnav's condition was no less. His eyes turned moist seeing how much of a burden his baby wife was carrying.
He led her inside the farmhouse and gave her a glass of water, calming her down.
"Arnavji, I know I'm not modern. I know I can barely speak any English. I know I'm not up to your social standards. I have no financial status and I am a complete embarrassment for you but I have one request. Please don't leave me! I swear if you do, that day I'll di-"
Khushi couldn't complete her word as Arnav had brutally slammed his lips on hers, pushing her against the wall of the kitchen.
The kiss was a punishing one. Arnav was punishing Khushi for saying such things about herself. He was punishing her for not confining with him. But most of all, he was punishing her for talking about death.
Arnav bit and sucked ruthlessly, whist Khushi moaned and whimpered  in response.
Finally the two broke  off due to the lack of air.
"Don't you dare say that again Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada!" Arnav growled.
"What does Sheetal have that I don't?" Khushi asked defeated. She had no stamina left to face the world on her own.
Yes, she was insecure.
Yes, she needed support.
Sighing, Arnav led her onto the couch, and kneeled down before her.
"Can I tell you something? Khushi you are everything that Sheetal is not.
Your smart, selfless,giving, sweet, sexy and innocent! Sheetal is nothing compared to you! I'm sorry if you felt like I was giving Sheetal and Aarav more importance, but I seriously didn't intend that. Khushi, you are my everything! I love you! As for Aarav and my similarities, your doubt will be cleared soon.
Khushi, You're  beautiful! You are perfect just the way you are! Your laugh? I find it so damn sexy! You don't know what goes through in my mind when I hear it! Your eyes? I could literally stare at them throughout eternity. And your lips? I'd literally kiss them all day if you'd let me! You are so beautiful Khushi! I love you for you! You are not an embarrassment for me! Actually, people get jealous of me for having such a pretty wife!
Khushi just remember: YOU'RE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE! Don't ever change! I love you Mrs ASR!"  Arnav declared, pecking Khushi's lips a couple of times. 
Overwhelmed, Khushi pulled Arnav in a tight hug, continuously muttering "Thank You" on his neck. 
Hugging her back Arnav smiled, thanking his lucky stars that his Khushi had finally let her heart out to him.
Arnav:"Now let me show you how much I love you, eh?" He asked a giggling Khushi who understood the hidden meaning of his words.
Picking her up bridal style, Arnav carried a blushing Khushi to their farmhouse bedroom, to prove his love for her.
Finally Khushi's insecurities were put to rest and Arnav was glad that he had helped her like a good husband.
Up above three stars twinkled , blessing their madly in love children....
****************************************************************
Heya guys! Hope you enjoyed the one shot! I know it's kinda cheesy but I actually wished that Arnav had been like that during the Sheetal track. Leave your views please! Your response is my motivation! 😘❤️.

No comments:

Post a Comment