Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Arshi OS :Zaroorat Hai


Arshi OS
Zaroorat Hai

********************************
"Agar aap k liye yeh Rishta koi maine nahin rakhta, toh chod di jiye Anjali Ji ko!"
{"If this Relationship does not keep any value for you then leave Anjaliji!"}
"Khushiji aur hum ek dusre se Pyaar kartein hain. Aur hamare Pyaar mein ek hi rukawat hai. RANI SAHIBA!!"
{Khushiji and I love each other. And there's only one thorn in our relationship. RANI SAHIBA!!"}
Speeding up his car, Arnav's mind rushed back to the scene he had just witnessed about an hour back. The love of his life in the embrace of his Brother-in-law. Her words haunted Arnav's ears.
Did she fake her innocence? Had all the time we spent together meant nothing to her? His conscious doubted.
His mind hastened back to the confrontation he had with his swine brother-in-law.
Was everything that Shyam said true? Are they together?
Abruptly stopping the car, Arnav rushed out and screamed in utter agony.
How can she do this? WHY did she do this?!" His heart cried and his eyes filled up with acid.
Ye dil tanha kyun rahe
Kyun hum tukdon mein jiyein
Kyun rooh meri ye sahe
Main adhooraa jee rahaa hoon
Har dam ye keh rahaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai..
{Why should this heart remain lonely,
Why should we live in pieces..
Why should my soul bear this..
I've been living alone..
I'm saying this every moment,
that I need you..
That I need you..}
He fell on the road with a thud as his knees felt weak."Why Khushi? Why did you do this? Why damm it??" He cried and leaned onto his car.
Chod dijiye Anjaliji ko!!!!
Khushi's voice was ringing in Arnav"s repeatedly. 
How could she do this? How she betray his family? How could she betray him?? Was shyam right?
Arnav looked up at the sky and searched for his mother.
"Why ma? Why did this happened to us? Why does di and me doesn't get any happiness?? Now what should I do??? How will I go and tell di that since all this years, she was living slide full of lies? How will she bear all this???" He closed his eyes in pain but he opened them the next moment as the image of Khushi in Shyam's arms flashed in his mind.
"How could she?? How could she be involved with Shyam? How dare she betray him?? She deserves a punishment for her sin!! She deserves it!!" Arnav's mind shouted.
"No!! It's not true!! All those moments meant something for her as well!! He had seen it in her eyes!! He has sense her loud hearbeats whenever he came near her!! He had seen her shy but contented smile whenever he looked into her eyes!! She is not wrong!! She is so pure and self less! How will she do this? There is something more to this!! Khushi can't be wrong!!" His heart tried to convince him.
"Really?" His mind left out a chuckle, "she is just another gold digger who runs behind money!! She was faking all those love!! If she is not wrong then what about that hug? What about her asking Shyam to leave di?? Don't believe her, Arnav!! Don't do this mistake!!" His mind argued.
"I don't know why all that happened!! All I know is that you love her!!! Without asking a clarification from her, how could you come on any conclusion? Now you will go and punish her...destroy her!! But what will you do if in future you get to know that she was innocent? How will you fix the damage? How will you bring her back? Don't Arnav...don't destroy your love!! How could you even think low of her without listening to her? You instantly went and talked to your filthy brother-in-law despite listening to his cheap confession!! Not only that but you also easily agreed to what he said but you are not willing to talk with Khushi, the one whom you claimed to love!!! Is this your love?" His heart asked sarcastically.
Arnav's mind tried to retaliate but couldn't. Its true!! He never even thought of talking with Khushi.
."How could I not talk with Khushi? How can I just decide everything depending on Shyam's words??" He questioned himself in disbelief.
Was this his love? Was his love this weak that it began to shake due to a third person?
"No no no!! I need to talk with Khushi!! She will have to tell me everything!! She can't be wrong!! She can't betray me!!" He wiped his face with his palms vigorously and got into the car.
"You will have to tell me everything, Khushi!!" He whispered and started the car.
As he drove back to home, all the moments he spent with Khushi flashed into his mind.
Their first meeting...His hatred...Her fear...His insults...Her morals and values...Her innocence which he fell for...Her lost state on Diwali's night when he tried to kiss her...Her devastated face when he announced his engagement...His flirtings with her during the wedding...Her blush...His kiss...Her kiss...
With each and every passing moment, his resolve became stronger. Khushi did have feelings for him and only is the truth!!
Andheron se tha mera rishta bada
Tune hi ujaalon se waakif kiya
Ab lauta main hoon in andheron mein phir
To paaya hai khud ko begaana yahaan
Tanhaayi bhi mujhse khafaa ho gayi
Banjaaron ne bhi thukra diya
Main adhoora jee raha hoon
Khud par hi ik sazaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
{With darkness there was a close relationship of mine.
You're the one who made me know lights..
Now that I've come back to these darknesses,
I've found myself lonely here..
Even loneliness is angry with me now..
Even the homeless pushed me away 
[as in, even the homeless don't let me stay with them, I don't even have a home with the homeless.]
I am living incomplete,
I am a punishment for myself.
I need you..
I need you...}
Screeching to a halt, Arnav ran inside the wedding house and impatiently searched for her. Finally, his gaze landed on her, carting a basket full of flowers, her eyes and nose red.
Without another seconds delay, Arnav rushed towards her, his face shone anger. Grabbing her arm he dragged Khushi with him to his bedroom. Once there, He securely locked the door and looked at her confused, hurt, scared and crying face.
"Arnavji...?!" She whispered making Arnav's heart clench with the intensity of hurt which her voice showed.
"Tell me the truth. Why and how do you know Shyam? Are you involved with him? What relationship do you share?" He bluntly asked- his voice gruff.
Before Khushi could even reply and come out of shock from the sudden question, Arnav's voice echoed again in her ears.
"Don't you dare lie. I want the complete truth. From the beginning." Arnav commanded. Knowing there was no running from the truth, Khushi began to tell Arnav everything. From beginning to end.
As Arnav intently listened, each and every thing that Khushi said began to make sense.
Shyam's constant "clients"
Khushi's fiancé named "Shyam"
Khushi's heartbroken condition finding about Shyams betrayal. 
Everything made sense.
Arnav understood that what Shyam had told him was utter bullshit and that it was a plan to distance himself from Khushi.
When Khushi finished telling Arnav, tears were running down her face.
"I promise Arnavji! I never intended to hurt you or Anjaliji. I never wanted to break her marriage but she doesn't deserve a cheater like Shyam! Please trust me!" She wept.
"Ok." His reply was monosyllabic. Khushi looked up shocked, unable to comprehend what he just said.
"J...Ji?"
"Ok. Go downstairs. The wedding is going to start." Arnav's voice was rough.
Defeated, Khushi rushed downstairs, hot tears fell from her cheeks which she stumblingly wiped from the back of her hand.
Inside the room, Arnav made a decision. The decision which will decide the future of both Arnav and Khushi....
Tere jism ki wo khushbuyein
Ab bhi in saanson mein zinda hai
Mujhe ho rahi in se ghutan
Mere gale ka ye phanda hai
{Those fragrances of your body
are still alive in these breaths..
I'm feeling choked due to them,
They are the noose around my neck.}
The wedding was a blast. Everyone enjoyed. Khushi, who smiled through her pain, teased her Jiji and Jijaji a lot. When it was time for Payal to leave, The waterworks broke. Khushi, who had always had her Payal Jiji by her side, wouldn't let go of her. She took an oath from Akash to always keep her happy to which he happily accepted.
The Guptas retired to their own house after the wedding. Khushi rushed to her room and locked it. Taking off her dupatta she kneeled down beside her bed and began to cry.
She cried for the departing of her sister.
She cried for the betrayal she and Anjali had to face.
But most of all, she cried for the fact that her love didn't trust her (or so she thought).
Khushi was so engrossed in her sorrows she didn't notice a lone figure entering in through her window. She didn't even notice when the figure came a stood in front of her.
"Why didn't Arnavji believe me? why does he find me so cheap! He didn't even give a proper reply when I told him the truth!" Khushi whispered to herself.
Dhak-Dhak! Dhak-Dhak!
"Arnavji...?!" She spoke aloud standing up, only to bump into the figure who held her by her waist.
"Careful!"
Khushi's eyes widened as she figured out who the voice belonged to.
Arnav.
"Y...You..?!" She asked, stuttering. Without replying, Arnav led Khushi to sit down on her bed whilst he sat down beside her.
teri choodiyon ki wo khanak
Yaadon ke kamre mein goonje hai
Sun kar ise aata hai yaad
Haathon mein mere zanjeerein hain
Tu hi aa ke in ko nikaal zaraa
Kar mujhe yahaan se rihaa

{that clinking of your bangles,
echoes in the room of memories..
hearing this I am reminded
that there are chains around my hands..
you only come and remove them..
free me from here..}
" Khushi. I don't know how to say my feelings out loud but today I'll give it a go. When I saw you in Shyam's embrace today, I thought my whole came crashing down.
Khushi, Whenever I said or done wrong with you, I never meant it. The truth is, behind the act of hate I fell in love with you. You made that 14-year-old Arnav become alive again. You made me laugh, You made me feel. And I hated the fact that you broke the barrier which was surrounding my heart."
Bowing down on one knee, Arnav took her hands in his.
"Khushi I love you damn it! I love you! I want you to stay with me throughout my life; through thick and thin. I want you as my wife, As the mother of my children. Khushi if I should live my life if it should be with you. So, Khushi Kumari Gupta, Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Arnav held out a ring and Khushi couldn't stop her tears from falling.
Nodding her head rigorously, Khushi showed her approval and Arnav slid the ring onto her finger, pulling her into a hug.
  Main adhoora jee raha hoon
Ye sadaayein de rahaa hoon
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai
Mujhe teri zaroorat hai  
{I am living incomplete..
I am calling you..
I need you,
I need you.}
"I Love you Arnavji...." Khushi whispered in his ears causing him to smile. Hugging each other close the couple celebrated their newly confessed love throughout the starry night....
The end!
*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment