Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Arshi OS: Returning Home.....

Returning home.....
       "Two years since we last met. Two years since we last hugged. 
Two years since we last kissed...
Two years.....
Sometimes I want to write I miss you on a rock and  throw it on your face to make you feel how much it hurts....
I miss you..... 
Please come back.....   "
**********************************************************
I closed my diary as I heard the shrill cry of my daughter, Muskaan. I walked over to her cot and took her in my arms. I cradled her and whispered sweet nothings in her ears. 
I laid her down on my bed and let her play with my fingers. As she played I intently noticed her features:
Her rosey cheeks,pink lips and fair complexion which were just like mine. Her molten greyish-caramel eyes, which held immense love for me and the small dimple on her right cheek reminded me of HIM. 
Muskaan's Father. 
Arnav Singh Raizada. 
I look back at Muskaan, her every antic reminded me of Arnav. Her stubbornness, her laugh, her dimple, her eyes and her care. The way she'd wipe any tear that fell from my eye with her small,baby hands, just like Arnav. 
Muskaan. 
The name that Arnav always wanted to name his daughter. 
Muskaan meant smile. 
My name meant happiness. 
And Arnav's name meant the Ocean. 
I remember how Arnav would say 
"I am the Ocean, you are its happiness and our symbol of love would be our reason to smile."
I smiled to myself as I saw Muskaan fallen asleep just like her father. Her right hand held on to my left hand, in a tight grip, just like him.
I closed my eyes, going back in time to remember how my life had changed in the past five years....
**********************************************************
Khushi Gupta. A college student who was doing her final year in fashion designing. She was known for her simple, sweet nature and her intelligent mind. Some envied her, others liked her and the rest didn't really mind her.
Rushing along the corridors, Khushi banged into a hard, rock-like form. The person held onto her arms and shoulders, balancing her.
She looked up to see a young, tall man who had a pair of beautiful greyish-caramel eyes staring intently at her.
Arnav Singh Raizada....
Arnav Singh Raizada was an ex student at the college and had often visited after a long period of time....
Arnav looked down at the petite figure that he held. Mesmerizing cat, almond shaped eyes, rosy cheeks and a cute button nose. Not to mention her pink lips which were partially getting bit by her lips.   
"I'm sorry!" Khushi exclaimed hurriedly, snapping Arnav out of his trance.
"She has such a melodious voice...." His heart and mind agreed.
Stepping out of his grip she ran to class leaving a lost Arnav behind...
**********************************************************
I chuckled as t I thought back  at our typical Bollywood type first meet. Call it love at first sight or whatever but there was something about Arnav which made me get butterflies in my stomach at our first meet.
His eyes. 
The best feature of his body. 
Those pair of pearls which held immense love, care and passion. A pair of pools which makes you want to drown in them.... 
I remember how I told him about how much I loved his eyes to which he had chuckled huskily. 
I remember him telling me that he preferred my eyes than his, which I still don't believe. 
I opened my diary again as I went back in time as I recollected how it all began...
**********************************************************
After their first meet both Arnav and Khushi didn't meet for a few days. Both were in thought of each other. 
After a long wait, both had finally met via their friends and a new friendship began.
Jokes, teasing and petty fights were common between both Arnav and Khushi. Unknown to both, their hearts had already exchanged and we're now fallen for each other deeply....
**********************************************************
My phone buzzed and I immediately checked it, hoping it to be him. 
No. 
It was my best friend, Lavanya.  
I sent a reply back to Her and shut my phone. 
I sighed.
19 months.
No sign of him. 
No text. 
No call. 
No letter. 
No nothing. 
It felt as if he had disappeared in thin air.....
**********************************************************
As the relationship of Arnav and Khushi developed, they began to share everything about themselves. There was not a single secret between them, or so Khushi thought. 
There was one truth which Arnav had always hid from her. 
His job. 
He had hid the real job which he had from Khushi.
Being a soldier. 
ASR was a solider in the Indian army. He was passionate about serving his country and by the grace of god and his hard work he had finally become a soldier.
This was the truth he had not shared with her. 
As time went on, both Arnav and Khushi were fully aware of their feelings and Arnav being Arnav couldn't hold to propose his lady love......
**********************************************************
I shifted my gaze to my ring finger. I remember the day that he proposed to me. It was the happiest day of my life......
**********************************************************
"Khushi! Hurry! Arnav called you and said its an emergency!" Lavanya informed Khushi, desperateness was clear in her voice.
"Where is he?" 
"At the farmhouse. Hurry!"  She replied and Khushi made a dash for it.
Upon reaching the farmhouse, Khushi rushed inside to find it all dark.
"Arnav! Arnav!" She called him twice.
"Shhh Angel. Relax! I'm coming. Hold up."
"Bu-"  before she could reply, The lights were switched on, giving Khushi a view of the fully decorated living room. 
Before she could even ask, Arnav came out wearing a tuxedo and holding a guitar in his hands.
Arnav:  "Kaise kahun ishq mein tere
Kitna hoon betaab main
Aankhon se aankhe mila ke
Chura loon tere khwaab main
Kaise kahun ishq mein tere
Kitna hoon betaab main
Aankhon se aankhe mila ke
Chura loon tere khwaab main
Mere saaye hain saath mein
Yaara jis jagah tum ho"

{"How do I say in your love
How excited I am
By making eye contact
I'll steal your dreams
How do I say in your love
How excited I am
By making eye contact
I'll steal your dreams
My shadow is with you
Dear where you are"}



He came forward and started to circle Khushi.
Arnav:"Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. 
Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..

{"I am living somehow
Its reason is only you
Reason is only you
I am living somehow
Its reason is only you
Reason is only you"}


Ooo Ooo...
Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein
(Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein)
Hai ye nasha, ya hai zehar
Iss pyar ko hum kya naam dein
Kab se adhuri hai ik daastaan
Aaja usey aaj anjaam dein
Tumhe bhuloon kaise main
Meri pehli khata tum ho

{"It's intoxication or it's poison
What should we call this love
(What should we call this love)
It's intoxication or it's poison
What should we call this love
There's an incomplete story for long time
Come let's complete it today
How should I forget you
My first mistake is you"}



Arnav started to lightly caress her waist as he circled her making her breaths and heartbeats go crazy.
Arnav:"Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. 
Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho..

{"I am living somehow
Its reason is only you
Reason is only you
I am living somehow
Its reason is only you
Reason is only you"}

Ooo Ooo...
Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
(Saansein chura ke)
Kya jaane tu mere iraade
Le jaunga saansein chura ke
Dil keh raha hai gunehgaar ban ja
Bada chain hai inn gunaahon se aage
Main gumshuda si raat hoon
Meri khushnuma subah tum ho

{"What do you know about my intentions
I'll steal your breath and take you away
(Steal you breaths)
What do you know about my intentions
I'll steal your breath and take you away
Heart is telling to be criminal
There are many rests after these offences
I am like unknown night
My pleasing morning is you"}




Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. 
Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho..
Wajah tum ho.. 


{"I am living somehow
Its reason is only you
Reason is only you
I am living somehow
Its reason is only you
Reason is only you"}

Wajah tum ho.. 
Wajah tum ho.. 
Wajah tum ho.. 
Wajah tum ho.. 

{"Reason is only you
Reason is only you
Reason is only you
Reason is only you"}

After finishing the song, Arnav got down on his knees making Khushi even more shocked.
Arnav:" I'm not really good with words but today I'll give it a try. Khushi since the day you walked up in my life, life hasn't been better. 
I have literally fallen in love  with you. The reason of this life is you! I love you so damned much!! Without you I'm incomplete. I want you in my life Khushi. 
As my best friend. 
As my support. 
As MY WIFE. 
AS THE MOTHER OF MY CHILDREN. 
As my family. 
So Khushi Kumari Gupta, Will you marry me?" 
He proposed and held out a Diamond ring.
Khushi had tears of happiness rushing out from her eyes. 
"Yes..." 
She replied feebly.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!!" She repeated again happily. As Arnav smiled and glided the ring on her finger.  
He stood up and wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close. Looking intently in her eyes, he leaned forward asking her permission silently. 
Khushi closed her eyes in anticipation to which Arnav smiled and advanced forward. 
Slowly leaning into her, he placed his lips on her sealing their love with a deep kiss.......
After a blissful night, the sun shone brightly blessing the new couple.
Arnav:" I want is to get married by the end of the week." He dropped the bomb.
Khushi:"W...what?!" 
She was flabbergasted.
Arnav:" Khushi please! You trust me,na? We'll have a small wedding me, you, my Nani and Di and our close friends." He replied, desperateness clear in his voice.
Khushi:"But why so sudden?" She asked the nagging question which was in  her heart.
Arnav:"Khushi.... I'm going back after 3 weeks. Khushi I'm in the Indian army and they want me back for 3 months. After that I'm done. I'll be back home permanently. I wanna make you mine before I leave. Trust me baby I can't live without you. Please!!" 
Khushi looked on shocked.  
He was a soldier? 
He never told me!
Khushi:" why didn't you ever tell me?!"
Arnav:" I was scared to lose you babe. I just want to have you in my life. Please Khushi!"
Finally understanding his fear Khushi agreed and they tied the not the coming Friday.
Their marriage was a small affair but it was the most beautiful wedding of the year.
**********************************************************
A smile automatically spread across my lips as I remembered our wedding day and the passionate night which followed.
The smile immediately was slapped off my face as I remembered the day he left...... 
He'd left me alone with his Nani. 
He left me alone when I was pregnant. 
The first 3 months were alright. We used to talk, text and even write letters every day. Once the 3 months ended, he stopped writing. He'd stopped texting and calling. There was no sign of him. 
19 months since we last met...
19 months. 
I miss you Arnav!! 
Please come back!!! 
~~~***~~~
Two weeks later....(no PoV)
The door of The RM squeaked open and inside strode a handsome, young man. 
Without wasting a second he rushed up the stairs and hurriedly walked towards Khushi's room.
Rushing inside he wrapped his arms round her waist and pulled her towards himself. Khushi on the other hand stood shocked. 
His touch. 
The touch she could recognise anytime, anywhere. 
He was back!!!!!
"Angel" he whispered huskily in her ear.
Khushi immediately turned around to finally see the face of her husband after 19 months.
"Arnav!! Oh my God!! Arnav!! Where were you?! Why didn't you tell me where you were?! Why didn't you come back?! I-"
Before she could continue her rant, Arnav sealed her lips with his 
After a whole 19months and 17 days, she felt his perfect lips on hers.
"Shut up Angel. I'm fine babe. We had a tough attack back there so that's why I couldn't come back. I'm back now baby. I'm not leaving you now. It just us. 
Now in going to freshen up so we can have some us time after!" He hushed and kissed her softly on her lips. 
As soon as Arnav left for the washroom Khushi rushed out to the baby room and twirled Muskaan. A happy Muskaan laughed seeing her estatic mother. Khushi took Muskaan to her room placing her on the bed. She attached  a note on her vest to surprise Arnav.
Arnav walked out feeling refreshed. Putting the towel aside on the recliner, a small figure caught his eye.
"Hey daddy! I'm Muskaan! I've been waiting to meet you my whole life! I'm glad to finally meet you! I love you daddy!!!" The note on her vest said.
Arnav's eyes turned moist. 
He's a father! 
Muskaan is his and Khushi's symbol of love.
He carefully picked up Muskaan and placed kissed all over her face. 
"My daughter!"
Khushi stood by the door admiring the two father and daughter bonding. Arnavturned to look at Khushi who was smiling. 
"Khushi is she really?!"
She nodded and replied:
" I'd found out that I was pregnant two weeks after you left. I wanted to tell you but I didn't want to distract you in your work. I thought you'll be back after 3 months but after 3 months we lost all forms of contact." He voice cracked at remembering the time. 
"Babe I'm back now. No one is going to separate us! I promise! You, me and Muskaan are going to live happily now. I love you baby girl. I love you my princess" 
"We love you too....."
Finally after a 19 months of wait... 
Arnav Singh Raizada had finally returned home......

I hope you enjoyed this os!!! 
Leave your comments! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment